HR Mental Wellness SPA
with Natalija Dievina
Fusion Academy is delighted to invite you to take part in a development workshop for professional HR managers. The layout of the training is designed so that a practical learning can take place immediately and participants can try out new skills and behavior. The training is hugely interactive, with ~ 20% theory and ~ 80% activities, involving group work, demonstrations, role dialogues, coaching, supervision and working in pairs.
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP
To develop HR professionals interaction, influencing skills and behavior. To support them in delivery of their results by bringing awareness of their role and influence in organization as well as developing skills. The workshop provides many methods and tools applicable to use “right away” in any organization both to provide clarity for HR professionals how to deal with challenging situations and how to give structural input for managers of the company.
- To give participants an opportunity to acknowledge on a cognitive and emotional level– what is truly accommodative and engaging HR professional means;
- To encourage participants to think and evaluate what skills and behavior they need to develop;
- To give necessary tools and methodology for working with individuals, groups and group dynamics in accommodative and engaging style;
- To offer a possibility for participants to discuss all questions, clarify challenges and learn from each other in a safe and supportive environment.
TOPICS DAY1 & DAY2
- Identity of professional role in organization – expectations, boundaries, limits, resources. Bringing the awareness of non-spoken benefits and conditions.
- Supporting managers in their conversations with employees using coaching approach – 3 type of structured conversations:
- conversations about the goals
- conversations about performance/delivery
- “ad hock” conversations.
- Differentiation in focuses for HR manager – individual, group, team and organization development. How to support the company internally with higher effectiveness.
- Case analysis using different methods and tools starting from diagnostic and ending with solving the issues with long term beneficial impact for organization.